Sunday, January 09, 2011

KYUEM

This hour is the second hour I'm in KY. I'm missing my home already... There's a lot of things that I need to leave at home in order to make this stay more educational. Do I??? Whatever it is, I'm now entering my last semester in KY which means I need to focus more to get the best result possible. With all the university application have been replied, what left now is for me to prove to all those universities that I'm the best candidate as one of their students.


It's been already about a month since the last time I need to put my room in order (so to speak). I'm quite tired right now as I didn't have much sleep last night. In fact, I haven't sleep since 12 pm yesterday. After the AJL 25 last night, I literally have to move by butt off to pack all of my things (1 big bag with about 4 small bags). That's a lot!

I still have tons of homework undone and I need to complete them by tonight. Seems like I'm not going to have my beauty sleep tonight... lol. Just finished unpacking my stuff and now I'm just chillexing (is this word already in the dictionary?) I'm going to start the homework in the afternoon. Hopefully, by that time I've regain all my strength and will to study again...

That's all for now peeps. Till we see again in the next post. Maybe I'll post one of my 'words' next time. Till then, bye...

No comments: