Sunday, January 30, 2011

A happy ending??

This holiday season started with a bad notch for me as I have my second argument with someone. I know part of it is my fault but I have no intention of not contacting you. And now, I need to check my ym 24/7 to search for any signs of forgiveness from you. I'm so sorry but I seriously didn't have time to even take out my laptop from my bag and to update my status last Saturday. I'm so sorry that it upsets you so much and now I beg for your forgiveness.

It's like a living hell here for me to wait and wait for any sign of life from you. And consequently, it reflects my life too. I'm in daze everyday, hoping that one day you will talk to me again. And until that day come, I'll keep on praying that you will forgive me and that I'll have a chance to be in your life again.

Yesterday,
The blackness keeps me alive,
Comforting me like
no other mother could ever did,
Bringing a thousand sense of joy
into my dull life.

But today,
This darkness suffocates me to no end,
This silence is killing me to the bottom
of my white bone,
It is bottomless!
I longed for those laughs and 
I wish I'll hear it again,
Soon...

No comments: