Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Will and hope

Is it time yet for me
Is this the end of the suffering?
Is this the perfect answer?
Or is it the only way out of this cage
No one knows the exact reason but me
And why is it left hanging by this fractured thread

Do I have a reason to live?
Do I have any motivation left?
Why do me questioning this life
Am I that ungrateful?
Or I simply do not care as the wind blow anymore

Each breath I took
Each step I created
Each memory I carved
Each touch I craved
Each faith I once believed
Each eye that have been the silent killer

Each of those is now meaningless
As I don’t have any will to correct them
Letting them stroke by the gentle thunder
As if they could shatter this malice
Into pieces

Come what may
I’m letting this free
To fly and soar to the front of the heaven’s door
As that’s as far as I’m allowed to go...



No comments: