Friday, October 29, 2010

this week (25-30/11/10)

Woosh... The week has finally over. This has been a very intellectual and happy week. It starts with the recent win on house competition, continued with the Heriot-Watt conditional offer and last but not least, the very satisfying IELTS exam. I'm quite proud with myself and I think, I'm on the right track to pursue my target, A*AAA in the A-Level exam next June.


BTW, I will have a quite calm next week followed by another examination week. I'll be prepared to face it. Another thing is, I really wish that I can start playing volleyball as usual as I really miss it. Perhaps, this afternoon I'll try to convince my friends (seniors and juniors) to go to the court and play the game (really need to go out of chalet and moves my muscle a bit - lol).


Before I sign out, love yourself before you love others, but put the love to God on top of everything else.

English Literature, I'll ace it!

No comments: