Friday, October 01, 2010

Friendship

"...I had a friend,
Whom I love so much, whom I respect,
But that person is no longer by my side,
Due to our own fault..."

It is heart-rendering when I realize that I no longer have that person by my side, inside my life. This is terrible, we should not let that happened and tear us apart from one another. But I know that this is the best solution. We must not be together anymore though it is killing me when I can see them but I cannot approach them or even say 'Hi' to them.

Oh God, please help me.

Now, the best thing that have ever happened to me also seems to put a distance between us. What did I do wrong? Please tell me so I can correct it. If you have found someone else, tell me! Confront me! Don't let me hang alone in this dark sphere. It is mortifying. One moment you're there and a second later, you're gone. Hopefully this examination week can put away some of my worries aside and help me focus on my study.

No comments: