Thursday, October 28, 2010

IELTS

Hey everyone. Tomorrow morning I will have my IELTS speaking test and the following Saturday, I'll have my IELTS reading, listening and writing tests. It sure is a hectic weekend for me. The overall band that I must achieve is 6.5 but I had promised myself that I want to be better than my sister and she got 6.0 before.


On next Monday, the MCC will have it's official meeting for a few reasons. the upcoming Bangsawan is the main agenda. Other than that, we need to elect the new committee for the Dikir Barat & Traditional Dance Competition 2011. So juniors, be ready to grab this responsibilities.

Unfortunately, Syazwan is still in the same condition although his parents say that he is improving. I'll keep praying for him. Who knows what miracle could happened right. Last but not least;

"Nothing that is so is so, that that is is."

No comments: