Wednesday, October 20, 2010

an apple

It's depressing right now as there is no internet connection at the chalet area. Well, this is not the first time something like this happen. I just hope that it will get better (the usual reason is the upgrading work - hope that it is true). By the way, I got back my application today and I have to make a few small corrections. To apply to top universities, perfection is vital.

I just got back my English Literature result. As expected, it was better than my other subjects. When will I improve my other results? I hope it is now. But I have this 'malicious' quality, laziness. I know it exist in everyone's life but I think I have it worst. Let time cures it then.

This Saturday, there will be a marathon due to the Health Awareness Week (HAW) in my college. I try to take part in the daily quiz competition and it is quite interesting as there are so much general information that I've discovered by joining this quiz. There are so much more to health than exercises and diet. And what is more important, the actual idea of diet itself. It is not about cutting the amount of food consumed but take the correct amount of food with the correct amount of nutritions needed by our bodies.

I sound like a doctor now (lol). Last but not least, eat right and lead a healthy life!

Remember,
"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away."

No comments: