Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time Flies

Holidays are coming to an end (where did the time goes). There's almost nothing productive happened in this past one month. How time is easily wasted without we even realise it. Less than two weeks time, I'll arrive back at my sanctuary named Lembah Beringin, Selangor. It's time for me to focus again and this time for the better.

Once again, I've become a so-called tourist guide to my friend from Selangor. He wanted to explore the World Heritage City of Melaka. So, the best way is to find him a cheap budget hotel which is also only in walking distance to all the main historical sites around Melaka. It is a relatively new hotel which was opened on 15th December 2010 with the name Travellers Planet.


It sure is a great experience for him and also for me as I finally know how to go to a certain destinations in Melaka from a different starting point (I'm not very good with the road in Melaka, lol). We also managed to ate one of the best 'Asam Pedas' in Melaka with a very reasonable price. However, we failed to go to any 'Medan Ikan Bakar' in Melaka as we don't have enough time and also due to the traffic jam caused by the national Christmas celebration at the Portuguese Settlement.




All in all, it is a great weekend for me as I've also learnt that GPRS is a very useful technology especially for a traveller and also for those who finally have the urge to explore their own home town (lol).

Last but not least, the holiday season is coming to an end which also means a whole new year will starts and bring 1001 experiences to us. Hopefully, this coming year will bring us all a great opportunity to improve ourselves  mentally, physically and spiritually to help us in achieving any goal that we have set before. It is a continuous race in life to achieve anything that we want. Don't give up and the success might be ours.

As the saying goes,
"All talk and no actions make Jack a dull boy."

No comments: