Thursday, December 02, 2010

holiday season

Well, well, well. We're currently in the holiday season till 10th January next year. I have come this far, a year and a half in KYUEM. There's only 6 months left for me to prove that I worth the Scholarship given to me. It shouldn't be hard because I only need to study and make sure that I get a good result in all my exams. As a student, that is what expected from me.

Expectations, there are so hard to be fulfilled. But, there are not impossible. All that left is our own will whether to succeed of failed. Our ambition (supposedly we  have one) should be the one that drive us to a better future. But the problem that always occur in our lives is that we don't have a definite figure of our own ambition or even worse, we don't even have an ambition. Something that has been a plague among our young generation.

It sounds serious, but this is the fact that we should embrace in our lives. 

Last but not least, our future is not solely for us but it affects other people around us directly or indirectly. We live in a world filled or human beings that one way or another depend on each other to lead a happy life. Don't ever give up as that's the coward way of running away from reality and responsibilities.

"We may be someone to the world, but we may also be the world to someone"



No comments: