Tuesday, November 09, 2010

the end

Live is not forever, thus we must make the best out of it each second we breath. My friend Syazwan breath his last air last Thursday at 4.00 pm. I still remembered, at that particular time my tutorial group held our meeting at the cafeteria. It was filled with joy. We never realised that our beloved friend will left us forever. I've lost a very good listener, a great joker, an outstanding vocalist, an optimistic leader and last but not least a loyal friend.

Our time will come but we will never know it. One minute we will laugh and another minute we might lie on a hospital bed. It is unpredictable and inevitable. Make the best of our life.

Got to prepare for my last paper on Friday. Drama paper is always the hardest. And another test on Further Maths tomorrow! I'm hanged!

No comments: