Sunday, November 21, 2010

bored to death

As usual, KY is as vacant as Mars (don't know where I get that simile) or at least that's what I thought (as I don't go out from my room). I don't feel well this entire weekend. My weekend starts with my swollen joint which causing me a hard time to walk. Maybe it's time for me to watch whatever I ate again (I  have a history with gout). I've stop taking any medicine about one year ago hoping that it will not repeat itself. Well, let's time decides.

Yearbook! We need to finish the designs by tomorrow. I feel guilty to all my colleagues as I don't have the flair in Adobe Photoshop which put a huge burden on my friend's shoulders. I can sketch an art on a piece of paper and that's the extent of my drawing abilities. No one, and I mean it, no one wants to be the head of graphics department. What with AS and A2 exams next year.

Again, I've wasted most of my times watching movies. I've finished the Step Up trilogy, Letters To Juliet and a few others. All in all, I've watch about 7 movies this entire weekend. What an achievement! (lol) Kent has offered me a place in their university given that I achieve 340 points in my A-Level exams. It is not impossible but I need to push myself to reach the best result while at the same time pass the sponsor's requirement. I need to see Mr. Azman, the Deputy Headmaster on 23rd November due to my last result.

*Sigh. Life is hard, but if it's not hard it's not life. Challenges are troublesome but they make us grow. Advices are annoying but they might be useful.
Don't throw away others opinions but keep it as our guidance. They might be wrong but it doesn't hurt to prepare ourselves for any possibilities.

Life is short, make full use of it.

With love, Who Am I.

No comments: