Sunday, October 21, 2012

October updates

Hey guys... It has been a long time since I wrote something life-related here :) Just being busy and lazy as usual... Anyway, there's a lot that happened for the past few weeks... There're classes, talks, practices, events and holidays...

For one, I'm currently in a drama production (choreography department - as usual). It will be staged around early November at Swinburne Sarawak... This is a new thing for me coz I need to explore the creativeness of the 70's society... Yes, it's based on a 70's movie called GREASE... :) Can't wait to see it on stage...

Other than that, there's assignments and quizzes and talks... Academic-related stuff... Nothing much to talk about there other than the fact that FINANCE WORLD IS COMPLICATED but INTERESTING... Once u past all the theories part that is :) Nevertheless, I'm starting to like the idea of working in a financial world and investment.

Next, for the past few days I've joined the Foster Family program in Kampung Pueh, Sematan... It's a Bidayuh Salako long-house... Being close to nature is something that I miss the most about that place... There's even a particular view that reminds me of New Zealend and Langkawi... It's a nice and enjoyable stay to say the least... There's only 12 of us (8 students, 4 staffs)...

We went river cruising, hiking (just a short distance until we reach the natural dam), relaxing by the beach (where we're the only people exist at the beach), playing games with the kids, went to the dock (watching the fisherman did their things), and last but not least the spending times with the families in the long-house. It's truly exciting and I hope I could find the time to go there again :)

So, that's the summary of what I went through for the past few weeks... Currently preparing myself for the upcoming presentations and assignments due date plus the exams... only 6 weeks to go before finals and 8 weeks left before semester holidays... Wish me good luck guys and hope u guys will have a great life too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you...