Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I wonder why did
All these things happened

Yesterday’s rain drop keeps on spitting those curses
On this otherwise fragile land
Whom life depends on the stars
Bringing me back to six feet under
The extravagant towers, suffocating him
To no end.

Perhaps this is his destiny on this journey
Flew like the wind; unseen
Leaving marks for others but nothing left
For himself. They think it’s fair.
“The world revolves continuously whether you like it or not,
And your mere existence causes nothing.”
Like an arrow from the inferno
Stabbing me straight to the core.
Do I have one?

Keep on searching but not looking
Keep on targeting but not aiming
Keep on chanting but not listening
Where does that put us?
A lab rat ready to be sacrificed, willingly or not
I’m jealous of the rascal under the harbour stairs
Hidden yet successful
In making its own existence known

He’ll climb the stairs - halfway
Then turns back forever just like the previous affairs
Leaving me stuck on the bottomless pit
Of a black hole -
Alone.

No comments: