Monday, March 07, 2011

Victory and hardship...

We've won the first place for boys volleyball last week. Unfortunately, we failed to repeat the double winning performance like last year as our girls team only manage to sweep the second runner-up placing. But the journey is everything to us and I'm truly excited to know that my house-mates actually know how to play volleyball.

This week, our main target is to clench the first place in Dikir Barat and Traditional Dance which will took place this Wednesday night. I'm so nervous with our dikir performance as right now they still need a lot more practice to perform well. I'm quite confident with our dance team lead by Fathin as I've seen them worse than now and I truly believe that all of them are the best that we can ever ask for. My juniors, congratulations as you guys have shown your full commitment in making this an experience that I will never forget. Best of luck for this Wednesday night and I personally believe you guys can do it. Do this for yourself and not for others and the enjoyment will follow you every step towards victory.

"Those who quit will never know the sweet taste of reaching the end with proud and dignity."

No comments: