Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Finally...

Hello guys. Last night has been a  very hectic night for me. Making sure that the performers' attire are good and ready were so tiring. Thankfully, we won the best traditional dance and the best choreography awards! Congratulations to Fathin for her great choreography and not forgetting, the committed dancers; Athira, Faara, Yasmin, Fira, Nurin, Syahira, Syida, Alia, Faiza, Meredith and Carolyn. You guys have shown me that all our hard works paid off.

To the dikir barat team, don't be sad because the journey have been so intriguing and great that for me you guys are the real winner. Some may ask me why? It's mainly because, in any performance win or loose is inevitable. But you guys have shown me that you guys can be together in this desperate condition to learn and to take the initiative of learning the Malay culture. And for that, I as the younger generation of the nation are so proud of you guys. You guys rock!

Topazians, tonight all of you have shown me that it is not all about being a winner, instead, respecting the others and enjoying the moment were far more important in any event. Again, all of you are the winners. Congratulations!

Congrates also to the Diamonders for clenching the First place in dikir barat. But I didn't see the performance! Abang RC, quickly put out the video, I want to see it.

No comments: