Friday, February 24, 2012

Cooking!!!

Lol, yes that's true. Today I actually cook 'Nasi Lemak' (well, without the sambal)... It's so funny and I do think that I've done a good job at it. Even though I forgot to put in some salt into the rice, lol... And my 'telur rebus' became half-cooked egg, it is still an exhilarating experience for me. And it is true that I need more practice in the kitchen. What better place to start learning than here in the hostel :)

Here's the outcome :)


The first 'Nasi Lemak' I've ever cooked  in my life. With none other than 'sambal sardin', lol...

p/s: Really hope the boiled egg come out nicely next time :)

4 comments:

Naga Sepi said...

Good for you...practice makes perfect and i can't help to wonder, how did u cook ur meal in ur hostel? Rice cooker?

Who Am I said...

Yes, I'm using the rice cooker coz it's faster ;)
For the 'sambal', we do actually have a shared kitchen on each level of the hostel... That's where I cook the meal :)

Abang Zai said...

ehemmm...tumpang lalu...

Who Am I said...

ha3... lalu lh... :P