Saturday, January 07, 2012

New updates...

Well, well, well... First of all, I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year 2012 (though it's already the seventh day of the year - it's still new right :))... Currently I'm continuing my part time job as a cashier @ waiter in a restaurant in Kuala Selangor... I'm no longer working The Spring, Kuching, Sarawak... I don't really have a material prepared before writing this as I usually did... Nevertheless, thanks to all the new followers for supporting me and are willing to read my thoughts :)

I might be wrong here but I think someone likes me (except the one whom already confessed to me last year)... On my behalf, I do feel something but what is the feeling? Is it like? Is it pity? Is it chemistry? Is it family? Or is it LOVE? I don't even know what this is... But if it meant to last, I hope I can make it crystal clear to myself first... Furthermore, I still have 2 1/2 years to go before I finish my degree and about 2 years more for my masters plan...



Anyhow, working here have been so tiring... We closed after 12 am for 2 days in a row and it's taking it's toll on me now... I have this red marking on my body like I was attacked by a group of mosquitoes... We closed at 5 pm today so that all the workers can get some rest and we're back on business at 2.30 pm tomorrow... Hope I can get enough sleep to restore my energies :)

Now, 2011 already ended and it's time for us to prepare ourselves for 2012... My plan; work, study, get HD for all subjects, make others happy, make myself happy (if only I know how)... I also need to update this blog more often as I do need to record a few things as memories...

First thing first, an important date which will guide the rest of my degree years here in Swinburne: 20 JANUARY 2012!!! It's the results day, hu3... I'm quite afraid to know my result :( Anyway, I'm still hoping for the best...

That's all for now I think, if I have any new ideas, issues, songs, poems, or anything interesting (at least to me) I'll post it here and share it with you guys...

Best wishes & lots of love... Asri

2 comments:

Abang Zai said...

Happy New Year to you too and all the best for the 20th Jan. I know u can do it...

And one more thing, think the best for you in hand, not others for you to worry. Others will understand...eventually.

Hantu kak limah said...

asri the poet? wowwwww!

btw this is kak ngah. i read your blog. surprised much? owh one more thing. balik la cepat! need ur help with the motor atas titi thingy (i'm doing my license remember?). k bai!