Wednesday, June 01, 2011

What am I going to be?

Hello guys. How's your week so far? Hope everything is good. Moving on to my topic for today; What am I going to be in 5 years time? Some of us might think that this is not a question to be asked to a 20 years old person. However, as wise man says "Our step today decides where we will land tomorrow." It is such a simple question but it is very hard to answer.

There's only one reason why I'm asking this.
1) I'm starting to doubt the choice of my future career!

I'm in a very massive dilemma whether to still involve myself in the world of numbers or take a 180' turn into the literature world. Why future is so complicated? Why can't it be as simple as choosing an ice cream flavour?

I'm at a junction which I seriously hate!


Btw, tomorrow I'll be facing my toughest paper of all time; Further Maths Applied. Am I ready yet? I really hope I am ready but again, NO SLEEP FOR ME TONIGHT!

p/s: Just hope that I'll not be late to the exam hall as my previous Further Maths Pure paper...

No comments: