Friday, February 25, 2011

Goo bye, Goo bye, Goo bye.

“Someone, please hold me!
I’m falling deeper and deeper into this
Unending bottomless well
I’m cold. I’m freezing. I’m shaking.
Are these the signs that my time is up?
Will it end slowly or abruptly?”
I’m swirling like a tornado in the meadow
Grasping the air that feels nothing.

Am I even supposed to be here?
The lamp whispers to me: “Go away.”
Seductively.
But I’ve already drowned in its glow
That blinded the pair of balls
Permanently.

I’m losing myself again
Just like every other nights before.
Eliot might say that it’s a psychological journey
But I’m wide awake right now!
I can see everything but I saw nothing
Something is happening but what is the thing?

Is it the dried rose that spoke to me now?
“You’ve reach your limit boy.”
Maybe the crinkled petals are true
Maybe it’s time for me to let everything go as
Nature intended it to.
But nature is cruel (Isn’t it?)
Don’t ask me about it; let us make our final visit.

A vast piano is waiting to play a secret melody for me,
The voice that lure me like the mermaid song
Though it was never meant for me.
Finally, something good happened (accidentally)...
The chirping sound jolted me from this
Unending story.
Will it continue or end?
Only time will tell (As if it has a mouth!)

No comments: