Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MCB 2010 - "Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita"

Finally!!!!
The burden was over. MCB had officially closed two days ago and now I'm still tired to death (talk about a living corpse). I'm speechless when my house was announced the 'Rumah Citra Budaya 2010'. That particular announcement really blow up my mind as all our hard work for this whole month paid off. I'm enthralled with the title as we managed to retain the title for the second year in a row. Hopefully, my juniors can retain the title 'again' next year (with hard work off course).

As for my team in Malay Cultural Club, I loved you guys and I really couldn't repay all your contribution to this magnificent 3-day event. Your hard works and dedication in making sure that the planned activities went as smooth as possible really touched my heart. I'm proud to call you guys my team and  my friends. Another thing was, Pn. Halijah was not that disappointed in us as before. I know that there were a few mistakes here and there but for me, you were the best team I can ever asked for.

And for my personal achievement, I managed to win the 'menganyam ketupat' competition along with my pet sister, Nurin. Love you sis. Never thought that you could master the steps in one day! You surprised me there girl. Now that is what I called a cultural family (lol).

Not forgetting, a huge round of applause goes to the other houses as well. Garnet, Sapphire and Diamond. You guys make this event a success with your enthusiastic, glorious and courageous participation. You guys really 'rock' the stage of MCB 2010. Congratulation to all winners and till we met again next year! Break a leg juniors, you guys ROCK!

No comments: