Sunday, August 22, 2010

virtual world VS reality

First and foremost, people's mouth is not the easiest thing to shut.
And it is the most unpredictable medium of 'transportation'. No one can control the other person's tongue (unless it is being cut off). My programme will be conducted after the Raya Holiday which cause me and my committee three hectic weeks.

 My worst fear is that these 'uncontrollable moving media' will cause a stir in our small community in KYUEM. Yeah, that's where I'm studying right now. I really hope that the same thing which happened with our Traditional Dance competition does not repeat itself again this time.
_________________________________
And now, I got a startling news that one of my committee members is actually a spy from a particular house (what the heck!!!!! don't they ever stop ruining other people's lives). This particular revelation makes me lose my trust towards my own friend! Shocking isn't it.




God, I just hope that we can manage this event successfully without causing any 'discomfort' to other people (although the reality is; there will always be a 'person' who does not sit well with others happiness). MCB, here we come!!!

No comments: